10 Reasons to get Married at Christmas
Everyone says it's crazy to have a Christmas Wedding. But...is it?
10 Reasons to Get Married at Christmas:
1. The ENTIRE WORLD is decorated in twinkling lights! Everyone is already in a festive mood! The spirit of celebration touches everything so why not plop your ultimate celebration into a ready made wonderland?
2. If you're getting married in your home town, all of your friends and family will be home and able to attend! This means your out of towners won't have to buy two plane tickets!
3. If you live in a snowy climate: you've seen all the lucious wedding photos taken in the snow. You know you want that.
4. You can ask Santa for your bridal shoes and honeymoon.
5. Beautiful, holiday-esque themes are super hot right now.
6. You can get Black Friday deals on SO MANY ITEMS that you'll need and save a TON of money.
7. Speaking of saving money, by not getting married in prime bridal season your venue and vendors will be less expensive.
8. No one will judge you for having Christmas music at your wedding. This is assuming that you love Christmas music and want to play it all year.
9. Simple: all the poinsettias. Easy, lovely, inexpensive.
10. You can brazenly decorate with sparkles and glitter and bows to your hearts content!